Forest-Style is a friendly, modern and affordable brand that makes everybody feel good in their garden
Forest-Style now operates in 24 countries and we are still expanding. We forge alliances with select partners to acquire new skills and expertise.
Creation of the Forest-Style brand.
Acquisition of Garden Mas, specialist in outdoor cooking.
Garden Max becomes Cook’in Garden for sales in Poland.
Acquisition of Madeira and sales of first garden sheds.
Acquisition of Artimber, a scot’s pine processing plant.
Acquisition of Cederland and launch of the Lean approach.
Inauguration of the permanent showroom.
OUR KEY FIGURES
Since the beginning, Forest-Style has followed a simple philosophy: wooden garden furniture allows everybody to find fulfilment and express their personality.
Therefore, Forest-Style never stops innovating and finding solutions to make our customer's lives easier: screens, decking, vegetable patches, children's cabins, sheds,…
Gardens become fun for everyone!
- 1,200 indirect jobs in Europe
- 280 employees
- 120,000 m2 land reserve
- 45,000 m2 warehouse
Forest-Style is there from the beginning of your project to the end and checks that the whole project and the manufacturing chain flow seamlessly.
“Working together for a beautiful
and sustainable garden.”
A FRIENDLY AND
- Modern and timeless collections to make your garden more beautiful in the long-term.
- A creative and innovative range that is regularly renewed.
- Practical products and services to simplify everybody's projects .
- Affordable prices to equip yourself and enjoy your garden, regardless of the size.
- Our products are available in 24 countries in every distribution circuit: big name stores (DIY and supermarkets), garden centres and online.
- Deliveries are made within 10 working days thanks to a permanent stock of 500 products.
- Guaranteed high quality products .
- The renowned quality of our services helps us to build a relationship based on trust with our customers and partners.
- Specific products for each country to match everybody's identity.
- Environmentally friendly raw materials with most of the wood FSC certified. Our exclusively developed transparent treatment is recyclable and helps to reduce our environmental impact.